Pages

Top News

Top News

Popular Post
Read More.....

Holiday Letter from Franco

Last year we followed the tale (or shall we say tails) of a litter of pups -- The F Litter. What better way to ring in the new year than with an update -- a letter from little Franco to his mom, Christine...

Thursday, January 01, 2009
Dear Mama,

My puppy raiser family and I wish you and yours a very blessed New Year.
Franco pictured with his puppy raiser seated in the snow with Christmas lights all aroundI have been having a blast. I love winter! So far it has snowed and rained on my head almost everyday. The wetter I get the better I like it. I am a real water dog. However; I am not sure that I like ice. It makes my feet slide all over the place; sort of like Bambi on ice! I am really funny to watch when I am playing on the ice. Playing with my family is so much fun especially in the snow.

Photo of guide dog puppies wearing green scarves lined up togetherHere are a few of my buddies and me during the holidays. All of the boys and I are paying attention to the camera, but Annora is checking out the goodies and her puppy raiser in the kitchen. She knows where all the real fun is. Well, that's one way to keep from getting holiday flash eyes!

I have been having a very quiet month when you compare them to the last two. It's nice to spend time with family and friends.

With love and licks,
Franco

0 comments:

Post a Comment